I need white


I need white and a new laptop. This house we are renting has no white and I need white. We can't do anything to the house so I made a white spot on my styling board. Living from 5 suitcases, we go abouts wearing the same clothes all the time and the children hardly have any toys.. it's making us creative. The hardest thing is not living with less but living in a house with a style and furniture that is not yours. 

We're still using our laptop from 2010 and it's still working, not for long I dont think. Sometimes it sounds like our laptop will take off, the noise it makes! I cannot put it on my lap anymore because it gets too hot. The most important thing is that I cannot edit my photo's in photoshop anymore..so yeah I definitely need a new laptop.  



Comments

Popular Posts