website update



Finally made time to update my website. This picture of Liebe makes me smile. My small boy has grown so much this year. I love hearing him speak English too. On the homepage I replaced the interior page with ceramics and updated my paintings page with new paintings. Slowly things fall in place. It makes me happy that almost all of my paintings are sold and hanging in your homes. Also thank you for reading my blog, following me on instagram, commenting and liking.

I want my website to reflect who I am and what I do. If you have any suggestions let me know!

"I like to portray the fragility of life, relationships and people in my work."
- AFKE SPIES


paintings 'balance' and 'do not break' for sale. If you are interested, email me for more information.

Comments

  1. Ik vind dat je een lichte, sobere (in positieve zin), duidelijke website hebt waarop je prachtige foto's en beelden goed tot hun recht komen. X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts