Good news


It feels so good to finally announce the good news. As the most of you know already, my husband and I have been busy making arrangements for our move to Canada. We now have our visa's and we are very happy. We wanted to leave in August but because of problems at the visa company that we hired it looked like we would get a huge delay. After May they worked their buts off so we could go on time..

While I was supposed to be busy packing I was sewing garlands instead. I got so many orders from people for the garlands. After posting this, I didn't realise they would be such a hit!

Also two shops reached out to me and these things make me very happy.

My Etsy shop will be updated by half September.





Comments

  1. Kan me voorstellen dat jullie erg blij zijn met dit fijne goede nieuws.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts